🌟Fall and change is in the air...🌟
Is it just me or does change really stink??
I'm so grateful for this long weekend but things have happened this week, changes being made that have made me kind of gloomy!! I really do not like change!!
One great transition piece in my wardrobe that I love is our hooded tank Brittany!
🌟BRITTANY🌟
She looks great with leggings, jeans or even workout shorts! She has a kangaroo pocket in front because who doesn't love pockets!! Overall she is a great fall transition piece. She looks like a hoodie but is not so heavy which is perfect for days, especially in Illinois where mother nature just cannot make up her mind.
🌟Check-in Time!🌟Hows your week going? Is this already a season of change for you too?
I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!
Have any questions? Comment below or email me lularoeemilyann21@gmail.com!
Want to check out what my boutique offers... check out my website: The Magic Wardrobe
Want to learn more about me and my boutique.. check me out on Facebook: The Magic Wardrobe VIP
Talk to you soon! 💜- Emily
Embrace it baby! You got this!!
ReplyDelete