So why did I start a blog?

 


Let me introduce myself....


So I've been a retailer for just over 2 years now. Do you remember the thing on Facebook that says raise your hand if you made it through Covid without buying a house or getting a new dog? In case you were wondering I did both! Plus I started an online boutique! O and did I mention we got married right before the pandemic?


This is our family! My husband and I got married in December of 2019, 3 months before the world shut down. Highly recommend doing your first year of marriage in the middle of a global shutdown.... Our dog Lily is who I'm holding and she just turned 9. I adopted her a month before I met my husband and she claims him as her boyfriend! Kayleigh is in his lap and we got her 1 month into moving into our home. So bought a house.. check and got a new dog.. check! 

During the lockdown I decided training a new dog and moving into a new home just wasn't enough during a global pandemic so I decided to open my online boutique. I saw it as an opportunity to make some extra money and get a discount on the clothes I was buying!


So why am I now 2 years later starting a blog? 

Well, I love to write. I've always wanted to blog and being a Brand Ambassador, it seemed like a great way to give more insight to this fabulous clothing! I will be posting my favorite styles and of course my favorite ways to style them! Hopefully I will help you find something you love! 

Have any questions? Comment below or email me lularoeemilyann21@gmail.com!
Want to check out what my boutique offers... check out my website: The Magic Wardrobe
Want to learn more about me and my boutique.. check me out on Facebook: The Magic Wardrobe VIP

Talk to you soon! ๐Ÿ’œ- Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

Fab Fit Friday!

๐ŸŒŸFall and change is in the air...๐ŸŒŸ