Hello World!


Hi! My name is Emily! 

I have an online boutique and I focus on finding quality clothing that is super comfortable and looks great on everyone. Since I'm 5'4 and on the larger end of 3XL is not easy to do!

I love the clothing I sell because of how comfortable it is! It is great for casual looks and great to wear in the office too. I'm starting this blog to talk about the new styles that I find and showcase in my boutique or the latest styles to hit my website!

Being in my early 30s, plus size and petite, its hard to find good quality clothing that fits great and looks great at the same time. If you're like me and a young professional join me on this journey! I am a Brand Ambassador this year so I want to help more women look beautiful and feel more comfortable in what they wear.

If you want to check out my boutique, feel free to check out my website: The Magic Wardrobe
If you want to see what I'm all about clothing wise join me on Facebook: The Magic Wardrobe VIP


Thanks for reading this far! See you soon! ๐Ÿ’œ- Emily


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Fit Friday!

๐ŸŒŸFall and change is in the air...๐ŸŒŸ