Fab Fit Friday!

 


Happy Friday!!

I started back working from home recently and it has been sooo nice to be back home! 
I worked from home from March 2020 until I switched jobs in September of 2022 and I missed it so much. I am a home body and have two dogs who I adore. So I definitely was ready to be back working from home. Which do you prefer? In office or home? Cast your vote in the comments!

Because I'm back home 4 days a week I can work out on my lunch! We get 45 minutes so I do a 30 minute bike ride on my stationary bike and then still have time for lunch! Even though I'm not big into working out its a nice way to spend my lunch, giving me something else to do. 



So of course working out more means we have to have cute work out clothes right??!

Thats how my brain works anyway! I have some of the BEST work out clothes I've ever owned in my boutique right now. Plus I just got another box of even more goodies. This line, called the Rise line is the comfiest stretchiest workout clothing I have ever owned!

Each style is an empowerment word. We have Driven, Strong, Tenacious, Passionate and the list goes on and on! What I really like are the material that our sports bras and most of our shorts and pants are made of. The material is called Lotus and it is the softest material I have ever worn. 

In the pictures above I am wearing the Brave pants. They are an ankle pant that I wear to work or to workout! They have pockets of course and are the side pocket so its great for holding your phone! I wear these everywhere during the winter.. they are that comfortable! 


While I am by no means healthy enough to be giving any advice I will say looking cute while working out is definitely giving me the boost I need. Working from home and having versatile comfortable workout clothing is so helpful and makes it so much easier to want to work out. 

If you're like me and just looking for comfort while working out all at the same time of finding motivation to work out.. I'm happy to help. I'm not kidding when I say we have insanely comfy clothes. Our workout line is by far some of my favorite and it makes it "easier" to work out.

Thats all for this week. I'm sharing my new box of workout clothes I got this week in my group today so if you are curious, make sure to join us! Fab Fit Friday!

Have any questions? Comment below or email me lularoeemilyann21@gmail.com!
Want to check out what my boutique offers... check out my website: The Magic Wardrobe
Want to learn more about me and my boutique.. check me out on Facebook: The Magic Wardrobe VIP

Talk to you soon! ๐Ÿ’œ- Emily




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

๐ŸŒŸFall and change is in the air...๐ŸŒŸ