πŸ’œ Get to know me!πŸ’œ


Since the holidays are quickly approaching I thought I would take this weeks post to introduce myself some more!


My name is Emily Lieder. I am married and we have two puppies Lily and Kayleigh. They are our fur babies but are likely more spoiled than normal human children. 🀣🀣


Mike and I met online back in 2016! We bonded over our love of all things St. Louis and then Lily met him and he was stuck with us forever!

We got married at the end of 2019 and on our honeymoon we both came back with what was likely the very first strain of COVID-19! I was sick the entire month of January! Then 2 months later the world shut down! Just in case you were wondering... having your first year of marriage during the middle of a global pandemic is so much fun! 10/10 highly recommend!🀣🀣


Shortly before the housing market exploded we were fortunate to buy our first home together. Shortly after that we brought Kayleigh home! She was so tiny and she has had the same spunky personality she had when we brought her home!

I knew I wanted to open my own online boutique for years before we got married and bought our house. I was struggling with my 'real job' and I needed an outlet. However where we were living before did not have the space so I pushed it off until we moved into our new home and then I signed up! 


I have learned so much and grown so much in the last almost 3 years. I am so grateful for my friend who never gave up on me after saying no for so long. I have met so many incredible people and love where this journey has taken me!

Thank you so much for joining me on this journey! I am so excited to see where this new year takes us!
Have a great holiday season!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xIGXheZa9fAtEfnMNvyyWw8waIjqsDHT
Have any questions? Comment below or email me lularoeemilyann21@gmail.com!
Want to check out what my boutique offers... check out my website: The Magic Wardrobe
Want to learn more about me and my boutique.. check me out on Facebook: The Magic Wardrobe VIP

Talk to you soon! πŸ’œ- Emily


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

Fab Fit Friday!

🌟Fall and change is in the air...🌟